Thursday 20 June 2013

sun sea and sand...

sun sand and sea?
it's not quite looking like that from where i am sitting today but i am really liking the sun sand and sea charm pack created by a lovely customer.
i love how you lovely peeps out there see things and add your input into my designs.
i think i'll be creating something myself with this charm pack...
you can too as i have listed a few sets in my Etsy shop...go here if you are tempted by a little sun sand and sea.
don't forget to enter my giveaway if you want a chance to get your hands on some of my screen printed fabrics. 
go here for a chance...but be quick...it closes tomorrow 
a huge thank you to those that have already entered x

4 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Beautiful! Great colour combination!

Charlotte said...

really great colours!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Gorgeous!

lindsey said...

Beautiful fabric and colours. Looking forward to seeing end result.