Saturday 5 January 2013

irresistible fabric sale...

 Sales are irresistible enough...mega great value fabric sales even more so...and when combined with private courier service from the US in 36 more sleeps, this one at Pink Castle Fabrics really is way too irresistible. 
It is not for the faint hearted.



I was more than a little excited to discover Cleo by Dear Stella in the sale section. 
To be honest the release of this collection had past me by. I am not sure how that had happened. Maybe UK stockist aren't carrying it. Maybe its October release time coincided with my head day crazy Christmas time. Whatever the reason, let's just be grateful it hasn't past me by altogether and I managed to secure a little of it. I am particularly excited about Bargello in blue and sand.


I think I have made a mistake with my next selection...didn't order enough of Sewing Guide from Mama Said Sew. I know i know, but at some point I have to think of my poor Aunt and Uncle's baggage limit. besides there is still another month's worth of fabric to be tempted by.

The final purchase that looks like a great pink blender - and you never know when you need a little extra pink in your stash - is Seaweed in blossom from Sarah Jane's Out to Sea collection.

To be equally tempted by an irresistible fabric sale head over to Pink Castle Fabrics right now...I don't think there will be much left for long.

No comments: