Wednesday 25 April 2012

A little update on what I've been up to today...


I have had this waterproof fabric on order for a while and finally it arrived today. 
You know me and my inability to put something to one side, so it was operation sew up for an order that had been waiting for their super cute wash bags.

 And the good news is I ordered extra so there's a listing for them in my Blueberry Park shop right here...


It's probably a good thing that I just got on and made these as I have other projects that really need attending to...including one very exciting (to me...and probably you) one that I can't wait to get started on...

...but more about that another time.

7 comments:

Cherie said...

The print is so cool! Love all those outfits the bunny has!

Also I've added some new fabrics into my swap shop. If you're interested feel free to check it out =D
http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/cheraldines-swap-shop.html

Kylie said...

Oh I love them!!! They look wonderful Karen and that is a great fabric find :) Looking forward to seeing what you're up to next! Kx

dawn machell said...

love love love :-)

Fleur Cotton said...

Just love that bunny design, very well chosen!

Fleur xx

Nicky said...

Those are bunny girls I do like!

Guess you've sold the extra fabric then!?

Cute!

**nicke... said...

those bunnies are super awesome!

Diane said...

You did a wonderful job. Tomorrow I get to start teaching a young lady to sew and I plan to start with hand bags.