Sunday 5 February 2012

The internet is a powerful and dangerous thing...
...particularly when I'm outnumbered and all we are watching on Saturday night is Match of the Day (that's the day's soccer round up for all you non-Brits)

What else is a girl to do but go fabric shopping?
I've been needing (yes, Nina, needing!) something a little different in my stash recently and this yellow Woodland is just what I'd been after. I've been on the look out for a small yellow pattern that was a little different and this fits the bill perfectly.

This next one, a Japanese Washi piece is just so pretty that I couldn't resist. This one wasn't so much a need, but I'm pretty sure it will come in very useful, so in it popped into the basket.

And whilst I was there I picked up a yard of this Denyse Schmidt that I had seen in the UK, but my usual port of call seemed out of stock, so in it popped too.

Seems like Saturday night's in watching footy aren't so bad after all...

3 comments:

Nicky said...

So that's what we are meant to do in the football season! A few expensive months ahead then Karen!

Whitney-Anne Baker said...

fab selection Karen though how you can stop at just those three I really don't know. Perhaps this is why I watch the football instead!

ZedPea said...

I don't mind if he watches Match of the Day now, those fabrics are fabulous!