Friday 16 December 2011

I'm feeling a little bit pleased with myself.
My studio gets completely out of control at this time of year. Stock for fairs gets dumped. Fabric stashes can be seen all over the place, with scrap pieces strewn across the entire room.

So with things quietening down a tad this week, no more fairs to get ready for and orders slowing down a fraction, I actually got on with tidying up the place.
It's always a very daunting task, but so satisfying when done.

I won't actually say it's been done. We are talking at least 3 months worth of dumping going on.
But I can certainly see the light and find things.
Which for you means, i have organised my screen printed fabric scraps and made 3 lovely bundles of great pieces for you to have lots of fun with over the holidays.

I've listed the Scrap Packs here so, if you are planning a little holiday sewing, go grab a pack!

And who knows what else will be listed when the rest of the room gets cleared next week!

Have a great weekend x

Update:

All gone!!
It appears that you peeps love scrap bags and they sold out in record breaking time!
Hopefully there will be a few more very soon ;-)