Thursday 17 November 2011

Ok, you can be forgiven for the sighing, yawning, groaning of Scruffy Daisy and Triangle Mania overkill going on in these parts.

But just bear with me...here's a combo you don't see me using every day...

a little grey...ok, you see plenty of that, but a little red?
And a little grey and red?
Together?
(Or at least in the same blog post)

It's getting rather wintery and Christmassy (darn, I said it) around these parts.
Seeing these two together is giving me ideas...and only time will tell whether they are good ideas, or not.
Fancy a little grey and red yourself? (or the accustomed teal and yellow?) head over to my shop where I've made a whole new section for all these lovelies...

4 comments:

One Flew Over said...

Gorgeous! Can't go past red and grey x

Moo and Mouse said...

I love red and grey together and your printing is amazing x

Nicky said...

Ok I am almost reaching a decision!

KERRY said...

Love them love them! Have a lovely weekend :)