Monday 14 November 2011

I'm rather pleased to have this weekend over with to tell you the truth.

Arts Trail was really lovely to be part of even thought sales weren't as I would have liked.
And the same goes to Otley Courthouse. It's always great to catch up with fellow makers, but the whole weekend, in preparation and execution has taken it's toll - along with the rest of crazy life - and I'm feeling rather run down to say the least.

However no rest for the wicked at this crazy time of year and my next big thing to get ready for is We Make London Christmas Fair. I'm really honoured to have been accepted on this and very excited about being there. There will be quite a few new products I'll be taking with there - including my new stitched screen printed notebooks - and hopefully some of you southerners may make it. Would be great to meet you.

First on the agenda this week is getting fabric printing and more covers for the notebooks printed, but if you like yellow (who doesn't?) these are in the shop now.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Ooh yes please - would love to come and see you Karen - how exciting!

monda-loves said...

I know what you mean. I am on a crazy non stop making schedule at the moment - I shouldn't really being reading blogs when I could be sewing!
I also applied for wemake but they didn't want me (they don't know what they're missing!). I hope it goes well for you. I'm on the reserve list, so if they get in touch at the last minute I'll see you there!
xx