Wednesday 21 September 2011

Sewing has got underway with the new linings, starting with the gorgeous AMH voile. This fabric is so beautiful to work with. It feels like silk. Just gorgeous.

The rest of my fabrics have been pouring in this week, including these much awaited for dotty oilcloths for my washbags. Mr Postie handed me 4 envelopes and had the cheek to ask whether I was expecting anything else...he should know better than that...of course there are still more to come.

I have been waiting for these oilcloths to arrive from US for EVER (a week is forever, right?) and so when they arrived today, it was washbag making mania at the ready.

They are as fab as I had hoped and am delighted with how well they work with my screen printed fabrics.

These are the start of another batch of goodies getting ready to make their way down South to another of my lovely stockists.

Hope Stephanie likes pink...

4 comments:

Nicky said...

These look amazing - do you use a special teflon foot with the oilcloth?

Stephanie Carswell said...

Mmm... pink :) Love it!

Anonymous said...

hydrocodone where do i buy hydrocodone for dogs - is it legal to buy hydrocodone in mexico

Anonymous said...

ambien 5 ambien cr overdose amount - ambien price insurance