Monday 14 March 2011

Moving on with The Organic Range that started with Zipper Pouches, we now have
The Cushion.
The cover isn't entirely organic as the backing is made from shirting, but the front is made from beautiful, bold, fresh fabrics from Cloud 9's latest Nature Walk range.

The sun is positively streaming through my studio windows at the moment and simply bouncing of these gorgeous fresh fabrics. It really is a lovely range. I'm yet to purchase the brown/red colour-ways which I love too, but am thinking they have a more autumnal feel.
I could be wrong and I'm certainly more than happy to get some and give them a try.

I was going to use the spots for the backing to keep it entirely organic, but it did feel like over kill when I put them together. Also the front didn't seem quite as zingy as when I matched the front with the blue stripy shirting.

These will be available in my shops very shortly along with some zipper pouches that are queuing up to be completed.

5 comments:

cafenoHut said...

They are so cute. I love pillows made from like these fresh fabrics.

Happy Monday...

CATHY DANIEL said...

The blue stripey shirting ones are really fresh and cheery - am sure they will sell really well. Lovely work.

Anonymous said...

They look fab! I know what you mean about the autumnal colours - I haven't bought any yet for exactly that reason, and I bet I regret it come autumn when I can't get any!

Muddy Puddle Crafts said...

how lovely & fresh, bring on springtime! x

Kylie said...

They are fabulous, Karen. So vibrant and fresh... sounds like the weather you're having too! Everyone on European blogland seems to be talking about the sunshine :) Kx