Wednesday 25 August 2010

Is it that nice things happen to good people or good people do nice things?

I'm not sure, but either way I've lucked out.

My fab order came from Kate yesterday and as if that wasn't enough as a thank you for the mention on my blog, she sent me a Fat Quarter of this amazing Heather Ross fabric.
I was very tempted to order some of this self same fabric when I ordered the Alexander Henry pieces, but restrained (restrained? with fabric? I know, madness).

It seemed my restraint paid off...as did my shouting from the roof tops about all this lushess fabric.

I'm going to be doing alot more shouting from now on.

3 comments:

Kate at M is for make said...

Glad you like it - I thought yellow might be your colour!
Kate

Kylie said...

Gorgeous fabric Karen - can't wait to see your creations :) Kx

Unknown said...

Love the fabrics, I am sure you will make something divine with it!.K