Friday 23 April 2010

We are almost coming to the end of the Hoop Up Swap on Flickr and it is amazing to see how diverse the pieces that everyone has made are. Each group had about 6 people who all decided on their own theme that they wanted the group to work to.
It's been fantastic to see everyone's interpretations and final Hoops. Go take a look at all of them here to see what I mean. There are some really stunning pieces and I have picked just a few of my faves here to show you. Check out whose is whose here.
I have a busy month coming up with countdown to Samuel's Bar Mitzvah, so I don't think I'll be doing another Flickr swap for a while. But it's been wonderful to be part of this one...meet some fab talented people...and I'll certainly be following the progress of the next swap even if I abstain from taking part.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've just been having a look at all photos on Flickr - people have done some amazing, beautiful work.

Me and Ma said...

Stunning art and it really is art !I'm definately going to have a go at the next swap, I feel really inspired.. Still no luck finding a quilt block swap though:( Have a great weekend x

Unknown said...

These are adorable, the sofa!! would be lovely on a cushion. Kx