Friday 7 August 2009

If you like stationery, you will LOVE this

This is one seriously stunning new stationery online shop. Lyn from Tea for Joy has just opened Papermash. The shop is irresistible from the home page right through to every section. I was hooked from first glance at entering. Ok so throw in a little aqua and red and I'm anybodies but, honestly, go take a look and you'll know exactly what I mean.

Not only is it visually stunning, but the items Lyn has are equally so. I want them all. And if I'm very very (very) lucky I may just get to have them. Lyn is running a competition to win a year's supply of goodies. Yup, you heard correctly, a whole year.

Even if you don't, you'll have found yourself a winner with this to-die-for place. Her photography is so fresh, contemporary and stylish. Go take a look. Or rather - don't - the prize is mine!!

9 comments:

Kylie said...

It's a fabulous find! Thanks for the link :) K

One Flew Over said...

Also a sucker for stationary!

whoatemycrayons said...

Lovely store, I am defintely going to put some packing tape down as a wishlist, who would have thought ... packing tape!?! Thanks for the link.

Kylie said...

Hi Karen - thanks for your lovely comment re the tulle top! (I couldn't find your email, so sorry for commenting again here...) Send me your measurements and I'll make you one, okay? Don't feel guilty - I just love it when people like my stuff :) K

silverpebble said...

Ooh, thanks for the tip - those tage are beautiful. I'm off for a peep. BTW, I hopped over here from Mrs Ginger Monkey.

meplusmolly said...

Ooo what a fab site, thanks for the link, have bookmarked.
I couldn't help myself and ordered some tape at the weekend, it has arrived and it is gorgeous! ;0

HereBeDragons said...

Lovely lovely gorgeous.

Nicole Follow the White Bunny said...

The wine bottle tags are so funny!

Jack said...

Great piece of work...Thats really FAB!!![...]

--
Jack
Are you scared to be alone at home need security